This web site is owned and operated by Sterling & Freeman Capital Management Pty Ltd ABN 75 608 135 137. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means the Oakhill High Income Fund home site, which links to other Sterling & Freeman group of companies.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
Sterling & Freeman Capital Management Pty Ltd controls the personal information collected on this site.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses may be of interest to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your personal information in this way. We will not use your personal information for the purposes set out below if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your personal information in this way when submitting the personal information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your personal information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your personal information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. In such cases we will, however, continue to use your personal information for the purposes set out in the above section for as long as it is reasonable to do so.
From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
- giving the personal information to Sterling & Freeman Capital Management Pty Ltd affiliate offices and companies, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you
- in addition, from time to time, we would like to give your name, address and e-mail and any other personal information you supply to us to selected third parties. These third parties may use this information for:
- market research and tracking of sales data
- sending you information about their products and services
- giving the information to their affiliate offices and companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to this web site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to this web site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated information for uses in connection with this web site.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at this web site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit this web site. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the web site, what parts of this web site were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person. We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the traffic and user activation of this web site and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether this web site is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of this web site.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep the personal information we have collected about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from this web site; or
- you linked to this web site from a third party web site.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
Submission of other’s personal information